Agitated Nutsche Filter
We offer to the customers a high quality of Agitated Nutsche Filters which are used for separating the solid from the liquid and these products are manufactured, exported and supplied to the customers all over the globe. These products have been made using a high quality of raw materials and they have a very precise make which ensures a long service life to the customers. Our products have been priced at very reasonable rates in the market.
Salient features :
- The Agitated Nutsche filter is a Nutsche type filter designed to separate solids from liquids, it is totally enclosed and is normally operated under pressure or under vacuum.
- Additionally, the equipment is fitted with a stirrer mechanism which efficiently agitates the slurry during cake washing, smooths and squeezes the cake during filtration and assists in the automatic discharge of the cake.
- The ANFD comprises of a pressure vessel in which a main shaft rotates and also moves in the vertical direction.
- Specially designed stirrer blades are mounted on the shaft, capable of performing various function, A side discharge arrangement is provided, closing and opening through hydraulic / mechanical means.
- A filter plate is located at the base of the vessel in level with the discharge port.
- The filter medium, usually a filter cloth, is fitted on the filter plate which is replaceable type.